Wednesday 26 September 2007

ISE5

WAIL! Gnash teeth. (grrr, grind, shnnnsh) Rent clothing. Daub mud in hair! (snfghllz!)


Well, almost. Nearly a week since the lists went out for the ISE5 and I haven't heard from my spoiler yet! Am I forgotten? Did they get a better offer? Were the responses on my questionnaire just too difficult?

I s'pose the hostessessesses did say there was to be no panicking until Wed., and while it is Wednesday here in (for now) sunny Blighty it is only at the very start. So of course my American co-knittees are still in bed.


But wait! What if the spoiler is from the Southern Hemisphere?! OH NO!

WAIL! Gnash teeth. (grrr, grind, shnnnsh) Rent clothing. Daub mud in hair! (snfghllz!)

1 comment:

  1. Try not to worry Trashalou, they'll be in touch soon, I'm sure. Mind you .... you don't think they saw how that pink sparkly hat turned out, do you?

    And thanks for the very kind offer of a recipe .... but Hello! Remember the muffins??

    I think it's probably best all round if I stay out of the kitchen, and just continue to blackmail Michaela into baking me some more :)

    ReplyDelete