1. Pink Quilt (begun 2009 with pieces courtesy Emma Scrapbag and Maria) - only binding required.
2.Picnic quilt. top all cut out and 3/4 pieced.
3. Travel quilt. top complete, need to identify and make back.
4. baktus scarf - halfwaythrough and Ihate it. pattern is fine but HATE the wool I am using. It is just yukky colours.
6. Birthday quilt - this is a joint effort but I received my first piece of fabric for it today - yippee!
7. 'Earth tones' and crinkled, buckled heavy linen quilt. 2/3 done, need to find binding and put it all together
8. Two (yes 2) pair of sock - 1/4 of the way there.
9. JeBoDan - knitted tiger. About 1/2 done and am loving him.
Obvbioulsy this list doesn't preclude any bouts of Startitis that may occur but will be pretty happy if in December I can see all of these crossed out. We shall see what eventuates.