The Cliff Notes version of the day runs like this
* leave Sylv's early a.m. to get to Melbourne, take a wrong turn and detour through Footscray.
* park up at Golden Brother's house and head off to train.
* mooch through town and remember why Melbourne is so fabulous.
* sit in Citigate Hotel foyer chatting with new bloggy friends while sewing on proper brooch fastening to name tag with all kit supplied by the luvverly Susan.
* board bus and head to Amitie.
* receive showbag with surprise giftie from OzFabrics girls inside.
* buy unnecessary pieces of delicious fabric and eat one (or possibly more) piece of lemon slice just freshly iced.
* board bus and head to Patchwork on Central Park.
* look at extremely beautiful fabric but resist temptation of tram stop names panel.
* board bus and head to Ink & Spindle.
* be amazed by clever printy, squeegee wielding women and fabulous articles they create.
* snooze on sofa next to beautiful Bella after scratching her ears and making her yawn.
* board bus and head to Nikki's studio.
* spend evening chatting, drinking, being graffitied by passing Tinniegirls, laughing, taking photographs, posing, knitting and being introduced to even more delicious, delightful, clever, capable and gorgeous blog girlies.
*smash only glass broken all evening.
* be driven through Melbourne's streets in a v.v. triffic iconic small car by the aforementioned gorgeous One Little Acorn.
Wonder what will happen on Day Two of the Inaugural Sew It Together event????