this one reads left to right from the top corner.
1. 27/12 The soldiers who defeated the miners during the historic battle of the Eureka Stockade (google it if political history interests you - or not) - or rather their painted bollard personages.
2. 28/12 Our very broken down car just past Lake Burrumbeet en route to the Grampians from Ballarat.
3. 27/12 Artwork of the Southern Cross (again - google it if pol.sci or astronomy speak to you) in the Eureka Park. (Waves at someone living near here;-)
4. 28/12 Fence post beside road where we sat for 2.5 hours aiting for new (even crappier)car to be delivered!
5. 27/12 Two pale English children wondering why Australian horses are wooden?
6. 27/12 Mahoosive example of the Eureka flag (politics/history/astronomy -I'm just saying for those interested)
7. 28/12 Pale Englishman pacing up and down side of road for over 2.5 hours b/c he can't sit down just onto the ground! By the time the 'new' car turned up even his watch strap was white with sunscreen.