Thursday 21 May 2009

.. and really, I don't look a day over 50!

Meeting up with my friend and her family on Sunday was not just to see my gorgeous god-daughter (although that was jolly good fun and we had the fabulous kind of discussions one can really only have with a two y.o.) but also to offload the mountain of presents that have been collecting in my house since before Christmas. This incorporated
* Christmas gifts for the whole family
* birthday presents for her and her sister
* 'we've been to Australia' presents
and
* Easter gifts
I was relieved to finally get them to their end destination and let Mummy deal with the sharing out of things once back at home.

In return I was delighted to receive a gorgeous heart shaped platter artistically decorated with my girl's hands.



V. sweet, non?


Her mother was less than thrilled by the dedication applied by the lady at the pottery shop.




I don'tknow, I think it is kind of funny ;-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. hahahahaha - that is hilarious!!!!

    ps FESTIVAL OF QUILTS TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and wave your magic wand over my parts will you? I could do with the whole coach, footman and handsome prince deal!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Fairy Grandma indeed!

    Oh, and just in case you still have her, yes please, I'll buy the black dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sooooooo funny! What big teeth you've got Grandma!

    ReplyDelete