Monday 1 March 2010

Slightly relieved.

Am breathing just a little bit easier about the whole Sylv/husband situation at the moment. The dastardly duo of my evil s-i-l and her oppo have been offset by the arrival (for a day or so) of my lovely killer-attack brother.

He will be there just long enough to be the steady hand on the rudder I think Sylv needs at the moment. Steer her toward more peaceful waters (Hmmm ... perhaps he chose the wrong arm of the services?) then not long after Giovanna will be back for good. Me? I'll go home 'later'.








*Thanks for all your input in the comments of the previous post. To be honest they don't have an enormously deep relationship with Grandad, he lives 12,000 miles away and they can only remember meeting him three times so I don't anticipate mahoosive devastation but my musings were about afterlife theories. They get a lot of the CofE 'God' at school and all topics are up for discussion at home so am fairly happy with how it will all pan out.*

9 comments:

  1. News Flash: Evil SIL bares all at Opera House
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7341811/Sydney-strips-off-for-Spencer-Tunick-Opera-House-shoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely at the images you will spot the people dropping dead from where her naked evil form touches their equally nekkid but non-evil skin. Poisonous I tell, poisonous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOF! ok, this time i really SHOULD HAVE read from the top down, b/c i just totally answered--(at GREAT LENGTH, even for ME!!!) ---a question you weren't even asking!!! :) sorry, missus.

    i am glad that sylv is ok-ish & hope the brother's visit will be of help/comfort!

    re nyc: well, if we take the 100 things, and we do 10 per day...i think we can easily crack on in 10 days or so! assuming said days are liiiiiiike...50-60 hours each...and we don't need to sleep at all...and we have a tardis-like device which can transport us thru space & time (since some of my "loves" actually aren't THERE any more!) ...that's not a problem, is it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your lovely mum will getting the support and help she needs. am thinking of her.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from being wildly confused by the previous comments- I'm thinking of you love, and all the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! I thought I was the only one who was confused, but then I read Jodie's comment. I'm pleased to be in such hallowed confused company. Annndddd, I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, confused, me too! But hope you are holding up OK. And Sylv too. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you all. Locket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always confused - with or without your help!

    I'm so glad to hear your Mum's getting a bit of respite from the venomous one. Bad enough having to cope with her husband's illness without all the 'helpful' ones!

    Had to tell you, I followed your link to Sleep Talkin' Man a couple of days ago. Chuckled more than I have for ages :o)

    Gorgeous duo-sockage, by the way - thanks for the photo!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete