Saturday, 22 May 2010

Did I mislead you? It was unintentional.

The picture in the last post was taken at my cousin's house. I think she lives in a photoshoot. NO surface in my house is that clear.

As soon as I upload all my pics onto a computer on this side of the world you can see more but first I need to fight off the jetlag. An afternoon sorting out the crops in the Lower 40should do the trick.


  1. Oh Trash... you should have just claimed it - we would never have known!!

    Looking forward to the rest of the photos.

  2. Glad you got home safely

  3. CANNOT WAIT to see the pics! btw, speakin' of australia, yesterday i got the coolest postcard EVER from there...complete with the nicest note i have ever received in my life!!! am seriously misty and totally framing this!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

  4. Style? Trash has style. You definitely don't need a strange arrangement of knitting needles on a freakishly clean tabletop to have style, girl.
    Pina colada anyone?

  5. HOORAH! You are back home!!!!


  6. I agree with the commenter before me.....I think!

    OR......I don't care what you say, your home is like a perfect Country Living photo shoot to me :o)