Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Did you notice my poll (eyes right>>>>)

Last week I sent out an email wondering if I were the only one fed up with 'Aussie Crafty Bloggers' going on about just how magnificent a time was had at Sewjourn? Or if others wished they too could have attended the fabulousness that was Sew It Together, Melbourne 2010?



I get a resounding reply of NO!
I was not alone in my deep, deep envy.



Now I accept that Sewjourn is a magical place imbued with the spirit of the luvverly Jan, and the chances of finding such a venue customised to delight the hearts of crafters here in the UK would be tricksy without a mahoosive dose of good fortune. However I reckon that if we put our heads together we could come up with our own version of Sew It Together right here in Old Blighty.
I have been given blessing and benediction by Sheridan . So if you think you might be interested in attending a Craft Extravaganza come October 2011 would you take a couple of seconds to fill in the poll in the sidebar? And if you could spare a few more minutes would you pass the word to any other bloggers who may want to join in?

11 comments:

  1. Okay... you knew I wanted to come anyway but I still voted and I was first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can get the train from Melbourne then I'd be there, alas I don't think Metro goes that far :(
    Lizzie
    xxx

    great idea though and you should have your own SIT...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I win Lotto I will be there with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry, I'm one of the annoying Australian Sewjourn visitors, I'll just duck out of here before you throw something at me ;-)

    Good luck with this! It should be awesome fun. Go you UK crafters, party on dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shuffles nervously and hangs head in shame.....have now voted after neglecting my blog-reading responsibilities until now...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooooooooooh! would there be PAPER at this shindig, at all??!?!?! (ok, ok, i will settle for ribbons...and CUPCAKES...) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you can count me in! I'm like Moogs and feeling ashamed I haven't voted sooner - again due to neglecting my blog reading duties! Locket xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh crikey on a bikey! Trash and Locket in the same place... are there any hiding places for when the mayhem begins?!

    Would love to, but don't know where I will be then... or if I will have any cash. But if I can I will, would love to meet you all... even tho' you are all fab-stitchers and I am a mere storyteller. I could tell stories while you stitch tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting...keep me posted :o)

    BTW, just wanted to let you know I'm having a little giveaway on my blog for the UK only...and I thought it might be up your street.

    TTFN

    ReplyDelete