Monday 7 January 2008

Oo 'eck!

I think I may be in over my head!

This evening I received an email detailing my swappee for the very lovely 'mmmm... hot cocoa' swap In a fit of great excitement I dashed straight over to check out the blog and returned home pretty sharpish with a worried face.

I think my swapee is a serious knitter. Who can do socks AND lace and has done eleventy million swaps before and so won't need anything that I may find to send her and I think I may be getting a little hysterical and what the hell are chibis anyway and how do I use them and doesn't anybody realise that I have only just figured out how to use stitchmarkers in the last few days?!?!?!?!?

Perhaps I should just go to bed now and sleep for a little bit before panicking too much.......


Night all.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!! hope you're getting some rest before you start stitching
    :-) good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chibis, as far as I'm aware are just a brand of darning needle. You'l be fiiine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I'm sure she'll be thrilled with whatever you craft for her. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great thing about swapsies is that you get to have something made by someone else's fair hands and in their own unique way.
    I agree with everyone else - you'll do fine :)
    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think about it this way -- she wouldn't have joined another swap if she didn't want to play! If she thought she had everything and the novelty of swapping had worn off, she wouldn't have signed up. Don't be intimidated!

    ReplyDelete