Wednesday 2 January 2008

Philosphical question.



I was looking at my picture as it comes up on people's comments sections and decided that I really do like it. Then I kind of went off into a little ponder-y thought space wondering ........





.............. does this make me the font of all knowledge?






You see, it then progressed further.





Do you remember the other picture? With the goggles and bubbling chemistry set?




Does this mean I am responsible for an explosion of knowledge?

2 comments:

  1. But now your picture says you are a pump.

    And in our house ( of 3 year olds and 5 year olds) is a very funny thing to be indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about the interweb - you can be whatever you want to be ... goggles or pump - it's up to you!x

    ReplyDelete