I have stolen this from 'Knitting in red shoes'. All the things marked in bold I've done, seen, been or touched. Everything else has yet to happen. The italicised ones are up for discussion.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink.
02. Swam with wild dolphins .
03. Climbed a mountain. I've ridden a bike over the Great Dividing Range during a Great Vic Bike Ride. Do you think this counts? (I did 1988/89)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone - I can't remember if there were candles. (What? I was busy!!)
08. Said ‘I love you’ and meant it.
09. Hugged a tree.
10. Bungee jumped - No. Never. Ever. Ever!
11. Visited Paris.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea. Yep but my best was watching a lightening storm at sunset through the front window of a bus (coach) as it travelled from Brisbane back to Ballarat.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise.
14. Seen the Northern Lights.
15. Gone to a huge sports game. Basketball. Football (Australian Rules) & Cricket - first day of the Boxing Day Test Match.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa. Nope. It was locked the day Sylv & I turned up!
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables.
18. Touched an iceberg.
19. Slept under the stars.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper/nappy. Too many to count.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon.
22. Watched a meteor shower.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity. Oh! I am a very bad person.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope. Seen different galaxies.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. Church. Answering the phone to grumpy client.
27. Had a food fight.
28. Bet on a winning horse.
29. Asked out a stranger.
30. Had a snowball fight.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can. Regularly.
32. Held a lamb.
33. Seen a total eclipse. From a hospital bed.
34. Ridden a roller coaster. Not if I can help it! Although my favourite was a really cute snail one at Weymouth.
35. Hit a home run. School softball team.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day. Hmmm... in this country I have an accent EVERY day!
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer.
40. Visited all 10 provinces. Let's make it more UK/Aus-centric.
42 English counties - 15
32 Scottish counties - 0
12 Welsh counties - 3
6 States - 5
2 Territories -1
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk.
42. Had amazing friends. Had/have. Real/imaginary.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country.
44. Watched wild whales. Nope but dolphins.
45. Stolen a sign. Think so but my state at the time precludes clear memory!
46. Backpacked in Europe.
47. Taken a road-trip.
48. Gone rock climbing. Camel's Hump. Macedon Ranges, Aust.
49. Midnight walk on the beach. Although the last time was with my four y.o. son and it was really 9:30 but we lied to him.
50. Gone sky diving. Nope, no way ever ever!
51. Visited Ireland. Yes :-)
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them.
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow.
56. Alphabetized your cds. Do I look like a boy?
57. Pretended to be a superhero. Pretend?! Pah! I work with small children!!
58. Sung karaoke.
59. Lounged around in bed all day. When not sick? Not for a very long time!
60. Posed nude in front of strangers. Not knowingly!
61. Gone scuba diving.
62. Kissed in the rain.
63. Played in the mud.
64. Played in the rain.
65. Gone to a drive-in theater.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China.
67. Started a business.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
69. Toured ancient sites.
70. Taken a martial arts class.
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight. Seriously? Am I a boy?!
72. Gotten married.
73. Been in a movie.
74. Crashed a party.
75. Gotten divorced.
76. Gone without food for 5 days.
77. Made cookies from scratch. Mmmmmm.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest. Yep. Dressed up as Wonder Woman but had a paper bag over my head.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
80. Gotten a tattoo. Permanent? Nope.
81. Rafted the Snake River. Any river? Nope.
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”.
83. Got flowers for no reason. Aaaah CK, bless him.
84. Performed on stage. Ballarat Light Opera Company (juniors)
85. Been to Las Vegas.
86. Recorded music.
87. Eaten shark. Yep.
88. Had a one-night stand. Oh dear... ummm.. does it count if it was daytime? EDITED Actually it doesn't count as we had shared drinks several times in the preceding days. Right? Tell me that makes me not a slut.
89. Gone to Thailand. Only in the airport.
90. Bought a house.
91. Been in a combat zone.
92. Buried one of your parents.
93. Been on a cruise ship.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently. Does gibberish count?
95. Performed in Rocky Horror. Only in the audience.
96. Raised children.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour. I hung out for several hours in front of the U2 hotel in 1989.
98. Created and named your own constellation of stars.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country. Ridden several miles from the farm to a village in Ireland - does it count?
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over. More than once.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge. Driven it and stopped at either end for pics.
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking. Daily.
103. Had plastic surgery.
104. Survived an illness that you shouldn’t have survived.
105. Wrote articles for a large publication.
106. Lost over 100 pounds. Only monetarily.
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback. Pshaw.
108. Piloted an airplane.
109. Petted a stingray. In two continents.
110. Broken someone’s heart.
111. Helped an animal give birth. A cow on my Uncle's farm in Ireland. It involved a stick, a piece of bailer twine and a dark byre.
112. Won money on a T.V. game show.
113. Broken a bone. My forearm when I was five.
114. Gone on an African photo safari.
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced. Eurgh.
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
118. Ridden a horse.
119. Had major surgery.
120. Had a snake as a pet.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours. Not since infancy.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states.
124. Visited all 7 continents. I can do four.
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days. No but it felt like it.
126. Eaten kangaroo meat.
127. Eaten sushi.
128. Had your picture in the newspaper.
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about. Started to say no but remembered we convinced our Yr.9 teacher he should let his baby girl believe in Santa.
130. Gone back to school. Twice.
131. Parasailed. No! B/c I was scammed to pay for my friend's and then didn't have enough left for mine.
132. Petted a cockroach. Only with hobnail boots.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes. Haven't found the WhistleStop Cafe. Tried to make them at home one year but - eurgh.
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey. Never finished it.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read. Hardy. I still threw it away after a few chapters. He is crubbish.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Nope.
137. Skipped all your school reunions. Oh yes!
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
139. Been elected to public office. Does class rep in university count?
140. Written your own computer language.
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care.
143. Built your own PC from parts.
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you.
145. Had a booth at a street fair.
146: Dyed your hair. Loads.
147: Been a DJ.
148: Shaved your head. Still waiting for the right day.
149: Caused a car accident. Not knowingly.
150: Saved someone’s life. Not knowingly.