Friday 6 June 2008

It's the weekend!!!!!!

Ha! Ha! No work today so the dishes can wait, the washing is hung out and the dogs can sleep or whine or generally irritate b/c - I've been invited out for 'coffee'!!


(For those of you of a less than pure disposition - why yes Kityy and MM, I am looking at you! I have put coffee in 'air quotes' b/c I don't drink it and therefore shall be having something cool and refreshing. NOT b/c I am meeting some tall, dark and handsome ceature for an illicit rendezvous - although if Anthony Head would like to phone me, my number is 555-454321.)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time on you 'coffee' date. I missed out on my one day off this week as my selfish children were at home (teacher training - again!). I'm soooo looking forward to next Friday - 'cos it's mine....all mine....mwaa ha ha ha haaaaa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Less pure disposition"? :-O I am aghast Trashy - what can you mean?

    OK I admit it, I'm a total smutbucket - and if you were to meet a tall, dark, handsome 'coffee' would you please enquire as to whether he has a tall darm handsome brother/friend? Ta muchly.

    Hope you had a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good time Trashy - you seem to have gone quiet since then.......!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you here - this weekend has come as a great relief after a looooong week!
    VCxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, hey - love the inverted commas - wouldn't be a pimms moment would it - i just love those - in fact had one today and will probably have one, or two, this evening!
    girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a good 'coffee' date! My friend worked with Anthony Head last year, and said he was really lovely and very tall...she is very short though.

    ReplyDelete