I have been tagged to do this by the ever delightful Felicia from the Hot Cocoa Swap who was also my recipient in the scarf exchange. I have done one previously so I shall endeavour not to repeat but bear with me if I am so uninteresting I can only say the same stuff again.
Hmmmm.... how about we give this one a kind of a theme? Let's try and get seven things about me to do with names.
1. I am named after my Uncle, my Dad's oldest brother. (No he was not called Uncle Trash.)
2. My sister and I have the same confirmation name. My mum has it as her middle name.
3. My older dog was named for CK's favourite film.
4. My naughty dog's name was chosen before we even thought about getting another dog but it sooooo suits him!
5. People pronounce Babyman's name differently here than they would in Australia even though it is written exactly the same.
6. I do not shorten my name the way nearly everyone else does.
7. I am rarely called by my full name, unless my mother is very, very cross with me.
Hey.... not too shabby huh?
Okay, Felicia said I have to play properly and nominate seven others so here goes.......the vicious chicken ummm..working mom knits... I'm trying to think of people who haven't done it eleventy three times before... so how about something from
Missus Ricrac and Missus FlowerGarden. Perhaps they will give away sufficient information that I can at least put a compass point to where they are. (fiendish, no? we recuperators are clever you know...).In a final rush I am also asking
Lucy Recycled-Pocket Locket, Dr Moogsmum & the inimitable Monkee Maker. Good luck Bloggers all. Go at it and have fun figuring out SEVEN things about you. I look forward to reading them.
mWahhh, mwaha, haaaaaaaaa
(oh dear, I think she has become a bit unhinged. Yes, apparently she suffered some great disappointment early on in life. Well, (leans in closer) I heard it was something about unrecognised medical genius. All: *sharp intake of breath*