2. Posted half of the parcels I have had hanging around here (for several months!!!) to the Tropical family.
3. Made myself a birthday cake - pineapple and coconut since you ask.
4. Hoovered (vacuumed for any 'foreign' readers) the living room, hall and dining room.
5. Made two lovely knitted flower broochy/corsagey things. One of my borrowed childer helped choose the centres!
6. Bought my first ever balls of Noro - I have never understood the appeal but I think my friend will. I'll be making the potato chip scarf (we call it 'the chippie scarf' here) for her birthday.
7. Discovered three balls of wool I bought a few weeks ago. Two of my best and favourite Cashsoft in a lovely lime green and one of Kidsilk Haze (bleurgh, definitely not my favourite) in a vivid greeny colour. My plan is to knit them together - possibly in the aforementioned 'Chippie' scarf pattern [thanks WMK;-)].
8. Ogling the growing pile of birthday presents on the toy trunk in the living room. (Since you ask - No. The children may not access any relevant play things while MY birthday presents need a place to accumulate! )
9. Did an emergency lunch dash for Pr.C-W as she had 'left' hers at home and could I please bring it down before break as it had her apple in it! I scoured the house but nada. Naturally it was only after I had purchased & delivered emergency rations that I discovered it hiding behind the door in the dining room! Apparently she did not put it there........ perhaps monkeys?
10. Perhaps may have bought a special something for a Valentine's Swap personage ofgreat beardiness ;-))
Will edit later to add pictures.