1. I am crubbish at getting my haircut. I love having it done but never seems to happen more than two or three times a year.
2. I am a geek at heart. Unsurprisingly I was never in a cool gang at school.
3. My UK driver's licence says I was born in 'Warnambod', I think it is cool and have never corrected it.
4. I am probably too old to be using 'cool' in general speech. Even worse, I think it highlights my age. Oh Fonz you have a lot to answer for! Not that 'cool' is cool anymore anyway.
5. Discovered on Facebook the other day that a school friend and I have given our border collies the same name! Mrs Hunt was right apparently and we really ARE twins!
6. I haven't replied to most of the requests to befriend people from school on Facebook. Not that there have been that many (ref. #2).
7. I heart blogging. Fascinating people, places, pictures, stories, occasions and events.
8. Blogging and an internet highspeed connection are bad things and take up too much of my time. They really are far too compatible with my inherent laziness and apathy. I love it!
9. My deafness is wavering again. I really need to get my ears checked.
10. I taught myself to crochet when back in Australia in April. Now I know how I need never pick up the evil hook again.
11. Eddie Izzard, Top Gear, Michael McIntyre, Shappi Khorsandi make me laugh. (A little swearing involved on the Eddie Izzard link.)
12. If 'Gibbs' knocked on my door I wouldn't even wave CK goodbye.
13. I love my garden but I HATE gardening.
14. I haven't been to Scotland.
15. If I find the poles for my tent I WILL take my children camping at 'ScotFest2010'.
16. I find Peter White's voice even more irritating than Fi Glover's (BBC Radio 4).
17. I'm fine with bugs, insects and spiders but don't want to get too close to frogs, mice and other small creaures.
18 And birds.
19. I am a crubbish swimmer but love being in the water.
20. I have a different surname to my children.